The UNIVNET association
A joint effort of five Slovak research universities and the Automotive Industry Association of the Slovak Republic, offer their research & innovation expertise and seek for collaboration in possible Green Deal Call 2020 project consortia.
The main goal is to create a national platform for recycling technologies in the automotive industry.
Slovakia faces many challenges associated with greener waste management and better efficiency in waste management. UNIVNET aspires to contribute to higher efficiency and reduced environmental burden not only in Slovakia.
The potential of the UNIVNET platform to collaborate and intensify research towards a more efficient and more environmentally oriented circular economy in the automotive sector is based on the results to date, which include studies and scientific articles by UNIVNET members and teams in various areas of waste management published so far in two UNIVNET publications (2020, 2021).
2016Smart WasteIntegrated research platform for the evaluation of individual waste flows www.odpady-az.sk
2019UNIVNETa joint effort of five Slovak research universities and the Automotive Industry Association of the Slovak Republic
20201st publicationStatus and vision of recovery of waste from the automotive industry in the Slovak Republic
20212nd publicationProgressive technologies of waste recovery in the automotive industry
Newest Research and Development
- Integrated platform for waste flows SmartOdpady
- Waste Management Information System ISOH
- Coordination Center for Old Vehicles established based on Waste Act
- Electronic register of old vehicles eRSV
- iDovoz.sk — confirmation of assumption of responsibility for waste managment from vehicles (EPR system)
- Waste Act of 17 March 2015 on waste
- Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic
- Ministry of Environment of the Slovak Republic
- Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic